We process personal data that is obtained during visits to our websites for the purpose of contractual performance in accordance with considering the regulations of the Federal Laws for Data Protection (BDSG) and the Teleservice data protection law (TDDSG). Without the approval of the customer the inventory and user data of the customer are only collected, processed and utilized in as far as necessary for the closure of a contract and the availment and invoicing of teleservices.
Any personal data that you provide us with will only be used in order to perform contractual services, for customer service as well as to answer your relevant questions. Your personal data necessary for business purposes only will be saved.
All replies to questions are voluntary and without your consent your data will not be used for the purpose of advertising, market or opinion research.
You may withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analyzing service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text data files stored on your computer and which allows an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie concerning your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to a server of Google in the US and saved there.
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to produce reports on website activities for their operators, and to provide other services related to the use of the website and of the Internet. If necessary, Google may also transfer this information to third parties, provided that this legally required or when third parties process this data on behalf of Google. On no account Google will link your IP address to other data retrieved by Google. Although you can adjust your browser software to prevent the installation of cookies, we would point out that that in this case it is possible that you might not be able to make full use of all the functions on this website. By the use of this website, you agree to the processing of data collected by Google about you in the manner and for the purpose set out above.
Section 1: Information on the collection of personal data
- The following information concerns the collection of personal data from the use of our website. Personal data are all data that relate to you as an individual, such as your name, address, email address and user behaviour.
- The Controller in accordance with Article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Herbafood Ingredients GmbH, Phöbener Chaussee 12, 14542 Werder (Havel), Germany; if you have any questions relating to data protection, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you contact us by email or using a contact form, we store the data you share (your email address, potentially your name and phone number) in order to respond to your query. We erase the data arising in this context once their retention is no longer necessary, or we restrict the processing thereof in the event that statutory retention periods apply.
- In the event that we rely on commissioned service providers for individual features that form part of our content or we wish to use your data for promotional purposes, detailed information about the respective procedures will be provided below. The defined criteria for storage periods are also specified.
- In some cases we employ external service providers for the processing of your data. These have been meticulously vetted and commissioned, are bound to our directives and are regularly controlled.
Section 2: Collection of personal data from visits to our website
- If our website is solely used for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise share information with us, we only collect the personal data communicated to our servers by your browser. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which we require from a technical standpoint, in order to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security (the first sentence of Article 6(1f) GDPR provides the legal basis for our doing so):
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access status / HTTP status code
• Data volume transferred
• Website the request originated from
• Browser, operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to the browser you use and stored on your hard drive, which enable certain information to pass to the entity placing the cookies (ourselves in this instance). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet as a whole more user-friendly and efficient.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and workings of which are described below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These save a session ID that allows different requests made by your browser to be assigned to a single session. This facilitates recognition of your computer when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted if you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which can vary by cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings for your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings to your requirements, and for example refuse to accept third party cookies or all cookies. Doing so may prevent you from using all the features of this website.
Section 3: Your rights
- You have the following rights with regard to personal data that concerns you:
• Right to information
• Right to rectification or erasure
• Right to restriction of processing
• Right to object to processing
• Right to data portability
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority with regard to our processing of your personal data.
Section 4: Use of Google Analytics
- The IP address transferred by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not amalgamated with other Google data.
- You can prevent cookies being stored on your computer by changing the corresponding setting in your browser software; please note however that in this case you may not be able to use all website features to their full extent. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of data created by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This ensures that IP addresses are further processed in shortened form only, which excludes the possibility of the data being linked to a specific individual. If the data collected that relate to you allow a link to be established to you personally, this possibility will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be erased promptly.
- We use Google Analytics in order to analyse the use of our website and bring about regular improvements to it. The statistics we acquire enable us to improve our content and design it to be more interesting to you as a user. For exceptional cases where personal data are transferred to the USA, Google subscribes to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacy-shield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The first sentence of Article 6(1f) GDPR provides the legal basis for the use of Google Analytics.
- You can prevent your data being processed by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is installed, which prevents your data from being collected when you visit this website in future: